I'm also very happy with how the overall planning process is going will Bell. Although we have disagreed on some of the specifics we have been able to compromise efficiently and in a quick jovial manner. Which is important because over the duration of the expedition I'm sure we'll have some trying times.
Here are my following goals for the next two weeks.
- Have the first week itinerary set.
- Speed up my reading of Undaunted Courage. I've been sluggish in my pursuit.
- Get a copy of the Ken Burn's Lewis and Clark documentary.
- Visit the Falls of the Ohio park and York statue.
- Build a solar powered USB charger